Changes to your address

Version 1.2 | 02/01/2018

It is essential that while you are enrolled with us or are studying with us that you must notify us immediately if you change your:

  • residential address in Australia;
  • postal address in Australia;
  • telephone number; and/or
  • email address.

This is to ensure that any communication from us, including official notifications from us or government departments that have access to your contact information through us, are sent to your current address. This is especially important for overseas students on a Student Visa and all students using VET Student Loans.

Please send your notification to us in writing by email to