Version 2.1 | 20-01-2021
This information applies to all students enrolled in (or applying for) our tertiary / VET courses
NOTE: we provide Credit and Recognition only to students undertaking a qualification (course) with us.
Credit and Recognition is provided only for:
- whole units-of-competency, which are nationally recognised vocational-education-and-training (VET) units on our scope of registration, and/or
- whole nationally recognised VET qualifications on our scope of registration.
Fees for units-of-competency
- ASSESSMENT FEES:
- if by National Recognition (where you have already attained a current unit-of-competency) – there is no assessment fee.
- if by credit-transfer / RPL / RCC assessment – $200.00 per unit.
- PROCESSING FEES:
- $25.00 per unit
- or a packaged fee for multiple units, at our discretion.
Fees for a Defined RPL Entry Point into a qualification
Some courses have Defined RPL Entry Point/s. These entry points facilitate streamlined entry into courses for common types of prior learning. The entry points are described on the web page for each course (as applicable).
Fees for a Defined RPL Entry Point are calculated separately and packaged into a single amount. No other fees are applicable and an invoice is not required or issued. The packaged amount is deducted from your overall course tuition fee – once your Credit and Recognition application has been finalised.
Fees for a whole qualification
- RPL / RCC / credit-transfer assessment for a whole qualification: 9.5% of the current tuition fee for the qualification.
Exclusions from stated fees
- fees do not include associated fees for flight tests, flight reviews or any further assessment activity set by the assessor for a specific application. These fees are payable separately at the time the assessment activity is undertaken.
- GST does not apply to fees.
Payment of fees
Fees are calculated by us and invoiced to you on receipt of your application. Fees are payable within 7 days of the lodgement of your application. Your application will not be assessed until your fees have been paid in full. Note: this does not apply to fees for Defined RPL Entry Points.
Assessment fees are payable regardless of the outcome of an assessment. An applicant who is assessed as ‘not-yet-competent’ is liable for payment of fees, as advised by us.