All training and assessment services will be conducted in accordance with relevant commonwealth and state legislation; and other regulatory requirements that are relevant to our operations and scope of registration.
Relevant commonwealth and state legislation can be accessed through www.thelaw.tas.gov.au
The following legislation has specific relevance to our operations and our students:
Education and training
- National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011 (the Act that established the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator, called the Australian Skills Quality Authority)
- Vocational Education and Training Act 1994
- Vocational Education and Training Amendment Act 2003
- Vocational Education and Training Regulations 1995
- Vocational Education and Training Amendment Regulations 2003
- Copyright Act 1968
- Work Health & Safety Act 2012
- Work Health & Safety Regulations 2012
- Racial Discrimination Act 1975
- Sex Discrimination Act 1984
- Human Rights & Equal Opportunity Commission Act 1986
- Disability Discrimination Act 1992
- Racial Hatred Amendment 1995
- Tasmanian Anti-Discrimination Act 1975
- Personal Information Protection Act 2004
- Student Identifiers Act 2014.
- Civil Aviation Safety Act 1988
- Civil Aviation Regulations 1988
- Civil Aviation Safety Regulations 1998
- Civil Aviation Orders.