Version 1.1 | 11/07/2017
We market our education and training services ethically and in a professional manner to maintain the integrity and reputation of the international education industry.
We state our Registered Training Organisation (RTO) name and code and CRICOS code in all written marketing, on our website and other required material for students.
We will not make false claims or provide misleading information or advice in relation to:
- claims of associations between providers;
- employment outcomes associated with a course;
- automatic acceptance into another course;
- possible migration outcomes; or
- any other claims relating to PAFT, its course or outcomes associated with the course.
We will not actively seek to recruit a student who is already enrolled with another registered provider where this clearly conflicts with its obligations under Standard 7 of the National Code of Practice for Registration Authorities an Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2007