Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)

Version 1.4 | 20/03/2024

This information applies to overseas students on a Student Visa.

If you are planning to study in Australia on a Student Visa, you will require Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the entire duration of your stay. You must be covered by OSHC from the day you first arrive in Australia until the day you leave Australia – regardless of the dates of your course.

We provide convenient online quotes and sign-up through OSHC Australia. You can obtain a quote and select your OSHC at paravion.oshc.info