Version 1.0 | 20-10-2022
You may apply to re-enrol with us in a course from which you have previously withdrawn.
Your re-enrolment is subject to the following conditions:
- For Diploma courses, you cannot apply to re-enrol in a course where:
- two or more years has elapsed since your withdrawal, or
- the course you withdrew from has since been superseded.
- We make no guarantee that the course, course-intakes, or available places within course-intakes will be available on the dates you intend to re-enrol in the course.
- We reserve the right to add appropriate allowances into your study programme for you to reacquire current competency in the VET and CASA units in the course. Any extra time and/or costs for these allowances are your responsibility and will be added to your revised Student Agreement and fees.
- Your fees will be re-instated at the rate of fees published for the course at the date your re-enrolment is to commence.
Your application to re-enrol must be in writing by email to email@example.com and must state:
- your name, current contact details, and student number
- the course and intake you withdrew from
- any work, other study, and/or experience you have undertaken since your withdrawal, which is relevant to your current competency in the course
- a range of dates and/or course-intakes in which you could re-commence study.
After receipt of your re-enrolment application:
- We will respond to you by phone or email within fourteen days.
- If your application meets all the above conditions and requirements, we will:
- negotiate a suitable course-intake and recommencement date with you; and
- issue you with a revised Student Agreement – including revised fees – for your consideration and acceptance or non-acceptance. The usual enrolment stage procedure is then followed.