Our primary facilities for students are adjoined to the main Par Avion hangar on the eastern side of our complex. This includes:
- student common area and kitchen
- operations room
- study area
- offices for instructors and staff
- meeting/briefing room
The student and staff entrance is located off the main car park (students are not to use the Par Avion customer reception entrance).
We have a flexible area for student use located on the the western side of the complex, which we refer as ‘the club’. It provides:
- a kitchen
- time-out area inside and on an external deck
- self-study desks
Food and drink amenities
Students are welcome to use (in order of preference):
- the kitchenette in the operations room, which also has a vending machine
- the kitchen in ‘the club’
- the staff kitchen off the main Par Avion reception (only after 10 am daily).
These areas are equipped with fridges, microwaves, sandwich makers, crockery and cutlery.
Tea, coffee, milk and sugar are provided for students to use without charge.
Kitchen areas must be kept clean and tidy at all times. Each student is responsible for cleaning and returning any item they use, immediately after it is used.