Version 1.2 | 18/08/2017

This information applies to overseas students.

Your family and children may be able to accompany you if you have included them in your student visa application. See  

If you are bringing school aged children with you when you study in Australia, you will need to arrange for them to attend school. Most dependent students are required to pay tuition fees to attend a Tasmanian Government School.