Enrolment changes for overseas students

Version 1.4 | 20-03-2024

This information applies to overseas students on a Student Visa

Any of the changes listed below may effect the status of a Student Visa for an overseas student. We are required to inform the Department of Home Affairs of these changes. Click the links below for further information:

A change to your enrolment may affect the status of your Student Visa. You should contact the Department of Home Affairs for advice.