Version 1.2 | 15-10-2020
This code of conduct describes the standards of expected conduct and behaviour while you are studying here. The code supports our values as a company and as an education institution.
As a student at Par Avion Flight Training, you are expected to:
- work and study safely, ensuring this is the highest priority in every action you take
- conduct yourself as a junior pilot / professional pilot by displaying professionalism, integrity, honesty, respect, and patience when dealing with staff and fellow students, and our other customers, suppliers and contractors
- treat all students and staff fairly with proper regard for their rights and obligations, as you yourself would want to be treated;
- support equity and diversity (discrimination and/or harassment are not tolerated under any circumstances)
- maintain a professional standard of personal appearance, grooming, and hygiene and adhere to our uniform policy
- be proud of your own assessment work and do not plagiarise, cheat or collude with other students – in accordance with our Assessment Integrity Policy)
- comply with our Acceptable use of ICT resources policy
- attend meetings as required to discuss your course progress, academic performance and/or conduct
- follow any reasonable direction from a staff member
- comply with all lawful regulations and our policies and procedures
- not make public statements or representations on behalf of Par Avion unless specifically permitted to do so (for example, to the media or on social media)
- comply with the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations including those relating to use of drugs and alcohol. This also includes random testing conducted by CASA or their authorised agents.