The vocational education and training (VET) Quality Framework is aimed at achieving greater national consistency in the way RTOs are registered and monitored and in how standards in the vocational education and training (VET) sector are enforced.
The VET Quality Framework comprises the:
- Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015;
- Australian Qualifications Framework.
- Fit and proper person requirements;
- Financial Viability Risk Assessment requirements; and
- Data Provision Requirements;
A more comprehensive explanation of our policies and procedures is provided in our Vocational Education and Training Policies and Procedures Manual (VETPPM). A copy of this document available at our training facility for enrolled students to peruse.